Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moving Day...

This blog used to be like another home for me...a safe place where I could let my hair down and confide in friends. In recent months, however, it has taken on a different life and become a different place. The neighborhood has changed. Too much has happened here, and it no longer feels like home.

This is bittersweet for me, as I am infinitely grateful for the dozens of supportive emails I have received from all across the country...I am thankful for every reader. I am thankful for every comment, whether it was shared on the blog site or privately in an email, regardless of whether or not you agreed with what I had to say. Also, I am proud of this little blog...I've come a long way from the girl who once refused to let anyone read a single word she had written. I found my voice here. I worked through a few problems and made a few people laugh. While I have absolutely no regrets about anything I've shared, after much consideration, I have decided to move to a new home. Sometimes, the best thing you can do in life is start fresh...and since physically relocating to the mountains in Colorado is not an option for me right now, I'm going to start by giving my voice a new home.

For the time being, I have decided NOT to share the link to my new blog publicly...if you wish to continue following me--and I hope you do--please email me at seeksdecember@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you a link. I have no plans to take this site down, just as you don't burn down the house because you're moving. You just pack up your things and leave it behind. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment