Friday, February 10, 2012

Where the f*** is my funny bone, anyway?

Where did it go? So my life got turned upside down...the old me would have found more humor in it...I miss her. But just when I think the funny girl is gone for good, she pops up unexpectedly...

She doesn't always learn from her mistakes...as evidenced by the decision to date L not just once, but twice...I mean, come ON! Like it didn't end badly enough the first time? Did I think maybe if we tried hard, we could actually top it?! Oh, and did we ever...what a f***ing mess...

The current boy is also a bit of a mess...as am I, of course. So who knows? At least we seem to be the same kind of mess, while L was a totally different type of screwed up. I am also dating more than one person, so that makes things extra interesting. But I also knew I liked this one the minute I met him...we just clicked in pretty much every way...mess and all.

Speaking of mess...I wish he would actually hit the toilet and stop peeing on the floor in front of it. Doesn't he realize only girls live here?!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment