Sunday, December 28, 2014

38.

I'm hesitant to commit this to writing...I'm so scared to do anything which might throw my Universe out of balance...which is silly and I know it. I think...

I have high hopes for the coming year. I can honestly say without reservation that I have never EVER been this happy. Virtually every aspect of my life seems to have fallen into place in the past six months.

I'm not only talking about my relationship,  which is incandescent and lovely. I won't say he completes me or I've found the missing piece, because I was complete on my own...but we complement each other beautifully, and my kids adore him. I am a lucky girl, indeed.

I've found my niche among a group of  friends who are loyal and genuine, who make my life so much more interesting just by being a part of it. These are the people who have consistently reserved judgment, while giving me room to find my groove and make my mistakes...not only that, but they've kept me laughing the whole way.

I've seen my kids through a hell of a storm, only to come out stronger, happier, and closer to their parents to boot. And my ex and I finally figured out how to parent as a team without being together. I just hope he comes through his own trials and tribulations with relative ease.

If 38 ends on a note anywhere near as high as its beginning, I will consider myself blessed beyond measure. Thank you to my dear friends and family for being a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment