Monday, July 18, 2011

Sara's Christmas Luau

Sara has more imagination in her pinky toe than most people could ever even wish for. Since we got back from Colorado, she's been complaining incessantly about the heat. Granted, it IS miserable...but as I pointed out to her this afternoon, there's nothing I can do about it, and complaining doesn't seem to be helping matters...a little later, I ran out to the store and returned to find she had put up signs all over the house. Christmas Festival Tonight! Join us for a Christmas Luau! Emily had applied reindeer makeup and dressed her up, and I was selected to introduce her as our master of ceremonies.We sang carols and played games, and Sara kept us giggling nonstop. She decided to simply THINK cold...and I, for one, think it helped! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's very impressive! We might have to steal that idea...

    ReplyDelete